Wednesday, April 27, 2005

A Blast From The Past

I got a surprise mail today. An exchange student that supposed to stay with us a year or so ago and ended up with another family sent me an email. She was so busy when she was in Charlotte that we hardly got to meet her, unfortunately.

I guess my determination to get more involved with CIEE and exchange students is the right one as it feels good to me what I am doing. And things are just happening in this regard.

Now back to Julia (exchange student I just mentioned above).

She is doing well. She just got her drivers license back in Germany and gained some independance. She is a junior and looking forward helping with a senior prom this year. She is also looking forward on her vacation in May when she and her family are going sailing in Holland. She plans to go camping in France and visit Berlin during summer. Now even better news is that she might be visiting Charlotte next year. I sincerely hope she can meet with us this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home